Mount Jubilee Ministries is completely funded through donations from individuals, businesses and corporations, foundations, and churches!
Checks may be made payable to Mount Jubilee Ministries and mailed to:
Mount Jubilee Ministries, Inc.
P.O. Box 81
Reidsville, NC 27232
Various option for giving are available, however the best way to give is by scheduling an electronic monthly draft with your bank.. Simply give your bank our name (Mount Jubilee Ministries, Inc) and mailing address (P.O. Box 81, Reidsville, NC 27232) and they will issue a �recurring check� to Mount Jubilee Ministries that is sent out automatically at the same time each month. This is very easy to set up and does not include any service charges.
Mount Jubilee Ministries, Inc. is a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
How You Can Help
Mount Jubilee Ministries invites you to partner with MJM to fulfill its mission and vision of programming and service to area adult special needs individuals and their families. Please consider some of these opportunities to support MJM.
- Would you be willing to pray with us as we seek God’s guidance for MJM?
- Would you be willing to join our incredible volunteers and counsel at Camp Jubilee?
- Would you tell a special friend about Camp Jubilee?
- Would you be willing to assist with the Touch Point Seminars?
- Would you be willing to make a financial gift?
- Would you become a sustainable donor?
- Would you form a team to participate in the annual Walk/Golf Tournament?
- Would you sponsor a participant for Camp Jubilee?
- Would you donate/help secure donations for the annual auction?
- Would you sponsor/fill a table for the annual banquet?
- Would you share your talents by serving on a committee?
- Would you consider becoming a MJM Board member?