December 1, 2022 through January 31, 2023.
Beginning in 2005, Camp Jubilee set out to provide an overnight camp experience for those who seldom had such opportunities. Desiring to see that camp joy last year-round, MJM launched His Path Developmental Day Program in December 2019 and we are now operating in Reidsville, Greensboro, and Winston-Salem.
But there is so much more to do, and we need your help!
Mount Jubilee Ministries’ “Everyone Deserves a Job” campaign will help bridge the employment gap present within the special needs community!
We here at Mount Jubilee Ministries are excited to announce that we are combining our annual “year-end giving ask” with our first-ever Capital Campaign. The campaign title “Everyone Deserves a Job”, says it all. Reaching our goal of $250,000 will enable MJM to expand our day programs to include social enterprises which, in turn, will provide our His Path Heroes with meaningful employment opportunities.
Why is MJM taking this stance?
- Adults with special needs MUST be afforded an opportunity to work!
- 80% of adults with special needs sit at home with
no purpose and no community- isolated from
society and each other.
- Statistics show that adults with disabilities are
far less likely to have gainful employment than
those without disabilities.
- Upon graduation from high school, typical teens
have the world at their fingertips, but not so for
those with disabilities. Employment opportunities
are few and far between.
With your investment, we will:
- Employ three program leads to train at least 30 His Path Heroes in work abilities for creating art and jewelry, baked goods along with horticulture opportunities.
- Purchase the needed equipment to pave the way for our Heroes to succeed in their various vocational choices, enabling them to become contributing members or our community.
- Develop first-class online and onsite markets to sell the wares and goods created by our Heroes.
Now is the time for Mount Jubilee Ministries and our Heroes to take the next step – social enterprise.
Whether your gift is large or small, you will be making a difference by enriching the lives of our Heroes through the Everyone Deserves a Job capital campaign.
Thank you in advance for investing in this meaningful Kingdom work!