His Path Developmental Day Program
His Path offers participants with mild-moderate disabilities a structured, developmental day program. The program is curriculum-based and enhances participant’s abilities to function as productive, contributing, and inclusive members of the local community.
Rockingham County Location
Mission First Fellowship Hall
1520 South Scales Street
Reidsville, NC 27320
- Music & Art Therapy
- Weekly Field Trips
- Praise & Worship
- Talent Shows
- Bible Time
His Path Curriculum
The curriculum-based program will enhance the participants’ abilities to function as productive, contributing, and inclusive members of the local community.
The curriculum will be based on:
- Daily Living: personal care, budgeting, health and safety, social interaction
- Education: Literacy, local civics and current events, technology, agriculture
- Community Integration: career/job exploration, resume building, volunteerism, ethics
- Community Living: transit, shopping, public safety, communication
- Developmental Activities: drama, praise and worship, arts and crafts, exercise, field trips, community service projects, social situations/role play and gardening.
His Path Staff
Jenna Moore, Program Director, graduated from UNC-Wilmington in 2018 with a degree in Recreational Therapy and a minor in Psychology. The combination of her faith in Jesus Christ and love for individuals with disabilities has been perfectly intertwined in this role. “Being a Christ-centered program raises the bar for the services we provide at His Path. Jesus calls us to a higher standard than any human or government ever could and He is who I’m seeking to honor. Jesus is the foundation of every aspect of His Path and it is my prayer that all involved will experience His unconditional love. My purpose in life is to know Jesus Christ and to make Him known to others. Thank you His Path, for the opportunity to live out my purpose daily!”
Angelica Villalta, Support Staff, graduated from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro in 2018 with a Bachelor in Science. Angelica has worked as a childcare counselor and as a direct care staff with the I/DD population. “As the doors opened at his Path, I knew the Lord was leading me to embrace the opportunity to work with this incredible program.”