Marketing Director/Social Media Coordinator
Marketing Director/Social Media Coordinator Job Description
Mount Jubilee Ministries was established in 2005 as a non-profit 501(C)(3) faith-based organization to partner with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, their families, and our community to help provide opportunities for productive living. MJM is a grassroots organization commissioned to provide alternative programs and services for the teen and adult special needs (I/DD) community.
Job Brief: MJM is looking for a ministry-minded person to fill a part-time to full-time position as marketing director/social media coordinator. The successful candidate will serve as the ministry’s lead in maintaining and enhancing our presence on all social media platforms, maintain and update our WordPress web-site, work with the MJM team to develop and produce concepts and deliverables for all activities, events and fund-raising.
Marketing Director/Social Media Lead Responsibilities
- Maintain and update WordPress website and update social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) as needed (including daily postings)
- Lead the marketing committee to develop, implement and evaluate all marketing strategies to ensure maximum brand exposure
- Building brand awareness and positioning
- Developing advertising concepts
- Coordinate with administrative and production teams for successful completion of all distributable materials
- Research the demand for the ministry’s products and services
- Other related duties as assigned
- Additional duties as they evolve
Degree in marketing, business, communications or other related field is highly desirable. Proven marketing campaign experience is required. Minimum 3 years experience working with (WordPress/web tools, computer-based tools, etc.) Knowledge of effective use of social media platforms (appearance, theme, creativity, etc.?). Proficient in graphic design software. Effective time management and communication skills necessary. Professional, proactive work ethic, combined with attention to details is a must.