Research clearly shows that monthly donations, regardless the amount, are much more beneficial to non-profits than sporadic giving. Monthly donors are loyal partners who provide a consistent and reliable source of funding that enables us to plan ahead to create programs for those we serve now and in the future.
Mount Jubilee Ministries has a goal of obtaining 100 donors committed to the $100 monthly giving to achieve the Partner Level.
Monthly donations of less than $100 are equally important and much appreciated.
Why Give Monthly?
Various options for giving are available, however, the best way to give is by scheduling a monthly payment.
• The most efficient method is to create an electronic monthly draft from your bank. Simply give your bank our name (Mount Jubilee Ministries) and mailing address (P.O. Box 81, Reidsville, NC 27323). They will send a recurring check the same time each month.
• PayPal offers a recurring donation option via paypal or your major credit or debit card. Select the “Make this a Monthly Donation” checkbox in the Paypal page that you’ll see when you click the DONATE ONLINE button below.
When I heard of the incredible mission of MJM, I knew this would be an organization that my family would support. There is such a tremendous need for Christ-centered programs for individuals with I/DD in this community. Not only do we give monthly but our family enjoys volunteering at camp each summer!
– Dr. and Mrs. Creston Tate, York, PA
Jubilee was the central concept of this ministry from the very first day; a time of restoration and celebration! We give monthly to continue that vision for friends with special needs and their families as manifested in Camp Jubilee, Touch Point seminars, and now the His Path day program. It is our joy to watch MJM grow!
– Mr. and Mrs. Jim Makaravage, East Bend, NC
I give monthly to MJM because the time I’ve spent with the I/DD population has shown me that the love and joy we have through our Savior, transcends any type of disability – often what the world considers broken, He uses to showcase His glory. All people should know they are made in His image and they have intrinsic worth. This organization works to establish an environment where this special group of people can know this truth, see this truth in action, and then show it to the world.
– Thomas Andrews, Greensboro, NC
Mount Jubilee Ministries, Inc. is a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.